Sunday 10 March 2019

Portugal spring









After arriving end of January, (8 days in January, the full February, and right now 10 days from March) I'm almost at the 50 days mark in Portugal. I planned to be here 21 :) so I'm doing ok by this statistics.

I'm only ok by the fraction a 24 hours period, worrying about the basics so much.

But when I see beauties like the photos above I get a few minutes of pure eye candy that helps me get through another day.
I'm a notorious orange and lemon flower smeller, that is like heaven for a catholic person.

Nothing much, I have a few moments everyday when I think staying longer is a good idea, then another morning arrives and I'm back hating most of it.

That's me, missing a bit of Ireland, the english speaking people and my desk and chair.
I have been trying to make myself cut together a minute long video of some of the better days I had here in Portugal, but you know, I'm a terrible videomaker.



No comments:

Post a Comment